Monday, March 12, 2012

Too Many Cups!

With four of us in the house I found that we were going through 12 - 16 cups/glasses A DAY. My dishwasher could be filled with just two days worth of cups/glasses. Leaving cups on the counter to use later was not working - people could not remember which cup was theirs and ended up using another cup and then leaving both on the counter. Repeat this scenario several times a day and I knew there had to be a better way. So, I started to use this cup holder.
Everyone rinses out their cup after each use and puts it in their slot. At the end of the day I wash and dry the cups and return them to their slots - ready for the next day.

I bought my holder at an antique store but this weekend I saw this one at Walmart and it would work just as well! And, it was only $5.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment