Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Beginning

Welcome to my first blog entry! For The Love of Winter will allow me to share things going on in my life. Right now the biggest thing is my wedding planning! Just under six months to go until I marry the man who makes everything in my world better.


When I'm not working on my own wedding, I work as an event planner. I'm also a thrift store and estate sale goer, domestic wanna be, gift wrapping, ribbon collecting, bow making, crafter who longs for the day when I have a craft room I can spread out in and just create all the things that I have stuck in my head.


More importantly, I'm a pending step-mom who is having fun learning the ins and outs of life with two boys since until now I've been surrounded primarily by nieces and Goddaughters. I'm excited about being a part of the boy's lives and look forward to the journey ahead.


Thanks for joining me as I walk these new paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment