Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter for 10,000+...A Glimpse Behind the Scenes

I have been working 12 or more hours a day for over a week now. We are preparing for the annual Easter event this Saturday. The weather is supposed to be sunny and in the mid 60's. I anticipate that more than 10,000 people will show up. My all time record for this event is 18,000 people...there were lines everywhere for everything!



Here is a quick look at what I've been doing!



500 bunny faces ready to be colored by little fingers.


21,000 (yes, thousand) eggs ready for six egg hunts!




Egg hunt eggs and prizes bagged, boxed and labeled for each hunt.


Bonnet making supplies cut and packaged into "packs" so guests don't have to wait to make their bonnet!


Painting two new game boards

This is only a small glimpse at what I've been doing. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the day will be wonderful for the guests that attend!

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW! You throw some awesome events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot of work involved!! you did wonderful - great job :)

    ReplyDelete